Friday, July 17, 2020

suggestion and offer

Dialogue about new members recruitment

for extracurricular program



(at the front desk on a high school extracurricular demonstration)

Monica : Hey! I believe you're new here.
Rachel : Hmm yeah, this is my first day.
Monica : Oh cool, I'm Monica, sophomore. How do you do?
Rachel : Rachel, I'm a freshman. How do you do?
Monica : So, what can I do for you?
Rachel : I'm here to apply for the extracurricular activities, do you have any suggestion?
Monica : Yeah sure. Here take a look of this list, we got everything, I myself was in the dance club.
Rachel : Wow interesting, there's so many of them. How can I possibly choose?
Monica : Well, what do you like?
Rachel : I'm totally into music.
Monica : You could join the try out for the school band.
Rachel : I'm not sure about that. How about anything for acting? I guess I like acting too.
Monica : Why don't you join the musical theater club? You can do both music and acting at the same time.
Rachel : It's a really good idea! Where do I sign up?
Monica : I think their stand was that way.
Rachel : Thanks Monica, that's very kind of you.
Monica : Sure, anytime. So, I guess I'll see you around?
Rachel : Of course, bye.

(at the musical theater club stand)

Rachel : Hello, I'm Rachel.
Phoebe : Hi Rachel, I'm Phoebe. Can I help you?
Rachel : Yes, I would like to join the musical theater club please.
Phoebe : Sure, here's the form. You can fill that out over here.
Rachel : Okay, thank you.
Phoebe : And here's the invitation to the audition, the details of time and place is in there. Anything you want to ask me?
Rachel : Yes, about this audition, what should I do?
Phoebe : You can do whatever you like, sing, dance, it's up to you.
Rachel : Do you have any tips for me?
Phoebe : Just be yourself, be confident, and you'll be fine.
Rachel : Right, thanks a lot Phoebe.
Phoebe : You're very welcome. Good luck Rachel, I'll see you at the audition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Report Presentation

Presentation